Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Link to Elements Page
Depositing from Your Elements Profile
- From your Elements profile homepage, click on the scholarly activities box.
- Locate the citation for the scholarly activitiy you wish to deposit. If it is in your pending list, you will need to claim it before you can deposit it. If you don't see the scholarly publication listed at all, follow the instructions to manually add and deposit a publication.
- Click the deposit button the the right of the citation information.
- If you are adding a copy of the scholarly activity, upload the pdf. If your scholarly activity cannot be submitted as a pdf, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help. If you do not wish to include a copy of the scholarly activity, select deposit without files.
- If you need to place an embargo on the item, check the box where it says "I would like to specify an embargo," then select the length of the embargo from the drop-down menu. If you do not see the embargo period you need, contact email@example.com. Do you want to include an explanation of what an embargo is? I think an written out explanation or a link to an explanation would be awesome.
- If you would like to specify a license type, check the box where it says "I would like to specify a license type," then select the license type from the drop-down menu. If you do not see the license type you need, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not select a license type, it will be assigned as under copyright.
- Once you have completed all these steps, click the Deposit button. Your submission will be reviewed by library staff and then published to the repository. You will receive an email when your item has been published.