Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EndNote & ChemDraw
Software that has to be requested from I.T.S.
EndNote Desktop - call I.T.S. to have the latest version of EndNote Desktop downloaded to your Midwestern University computer. We are not licensed to download on any personal computer or laptop.
ChemDraw Prime - call I.T.S. to have ChemDraw Prime downloaded to your Midwestern University computer.
Want ChemDraw Prime on your own computer?
Plumb's Veterinary Drugs App Discount for Faculty/Staff Only
Midwestern University faculty and staff can register to receive $25 off the full price of the Plumb's Veterinary Drugs App:
- Contact library for app coupon code.
- Click link above and create an account using your Midwestern email.
- Click "Select Plan" and choose individual subscription.
- Enter coupon code where prompted for $25 off full price of the app.
- Provide billing & credit debit card information*.
- Click "Review Order" and verify information is correct.
Request Stable Links for Off-Campus Users
Most links to library resources, from e-books to videos, need to be configured for off-campus users before being posted in slides, syllabi, or Canvas.
Request stable links from the librarians:
Or look for permalinks in databases or add the proxy link before the URL of the page.
Example Library Resource Link
- Students off-campus or on rotation will be prompted to pay for access if this link is posted in Canvas
Library Resources & Canvas Integration Slides