Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Start Finding Articles
Always start your search from the Midwestern University Library Web Site.
Why? The links on the web site are set up to show you what you can access via all our subscriptions.
- Links show how to get full-text articles
- Search All box to find articles, books and more
- Find Databases tab or the A-Z box on this page for a listing of databases
Contains millions of references from the biomedical sciences
Is an Article Available in Full-Text?
- From PubMed and other databases click on for availability of full-text
- No full-text? We can order any article. Use ILLiad, the electronic ordering system
Learn PubMed in Short, Easy Tutorials!
Learn to Use Web of Science
Online Medical Dictionaries