Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search Specific Resources
Current students, faculty, staff, residents, and preceptors have access to the library's e-journals, e-books, video collections, and databases.
To access these resources, you will need to verify your affiliation with Midwestern:
- Access the resource or article through the library website.
- You will be prompted to log in with your Midwestern username and password.
Having trouble with access?
Start Finding Articles
Always start your search from the Midwestern University Library Web Site.
Why? The links on the web site are set up to show you what you can access via all our subscriptions.
- Links show how to get full-text articles
- Search All box to find articles, books and more
- Find Databases tab or the A-Z box on this page for a listing of databases
PubMed This link opens in a new window
Contains millions of references from the biomedical sciences
Is an Article Available in Full-Text?
- From PubMed and other databases click on for availability of full-text
- No full-text? We can order any article. Use ILLiad, the electronic ordering system
What Does this Mean?
- The library does not have access to this article through our online subscriptions
- Use ILLiad to request the article and the library will get a copy for you at no charge
Book an Appointment with a Librarian
Online Medical Dictionaries