Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Citation Managers help you organize references, attach article PDFs, and share with collaborators. They streamline the process of citing references and creating a bibliography in your preferred style.
EndNote Online is available to all MWU students, faculty, and staff.
Mendeley is a free reference manager.
Zotero-citation management software, developed by the Center for History and New Media at George Mason University, Virginia:
- easy-to-use tool
- collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources
- usable with Microsoft Word and Open Office.org Writer
- newest version, 4.0, released in April 2013
- allows for automatic journal abbreviations
- available styles can be searched at the Zotero Style Registry