Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Residents who are affiliated with Midwestern University are able to log into library resources. Contact your program with questions about whether you have access and how to set up your off-campus log in.
We recommend using Safari or Internet Explorer browsers to access library resources.
Need Patient Information?
Listen and Learn
- Provides high-quality and convenient education for your specialty
- Click link below to register for username and password
- Essential Evidence Plus POEMS / Patient-Oriented Research that Matters
- Subscribe through iTunes or via RSS feed
- Daily POEM alerts require individual subscription
- Top weekly medical news items
- Subscribe via iTunes or RSS feed
Discover Evidence-Based Practice of Medicine
Explore Multipurpose Resources
- Full text titles, images, and point-of-care tools.
AHRQ (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality)
- Provides access to disease information
- background, differential diagnosis, work-up, treatment, medical and follow-up
- 1 - time, free registration
- Clinical decision support resource
- Patient education materials
Use Clinical Decision Support Tools
- Designed to help primary care clinicians identify patient - appropriate clinical preventive services
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) recommendations
- ATTENTION iPad users:
- Isabel Healthcare searches do not link to DynaMed
- Search DynaMed separately
- Complete details on preparation, performance and follow up on most common procedures
- Search by symptoms, visual clues, diagnosis, or medication