Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessing EndNote Online
Always log into EndNote Online from the library website to ensure access to the citation styles MWU Library makes available.
- Go To EndNote Online using the link above.
- Click Register.
- Fill out your name, email address, and password.
- You do not have to use your MWU email. Passwords must have a special character.
- Go to your email and click the confirmation link. You may need to check your spam folder for the email.
Selecting Import Options
- Hover over Collect in the menu bar and select Import References.
- Click Select Favorites by the dropdown menu.
- Select PubMed (NLM) and Copy to Favorites.
- Select EndNote Import and Copy to Favorites.
- Select RefMan RIS and Copy to Favorites.
Move on to the next tab to learn how to send references to EndNote Online.
EndNote's desktop application is available on all library computers. To use the desktop application you need to sync it with your online account. Make sure you log out of your account on the desktop application when you leave.